Thursday, October 9, 2008

Queries of my heart

* What if I'm not in-love to you?, Will you care to give me your heart?
* What if you did not come in my life?, Will you still exist in this world for me?
* What if I let and has passed to you the flower of youth?, Will you be happy and satisfied?
* What if I will hate you?, Will you hate me too?
* What if we are really meant for each other?, Will you accept the verdict that speaks of reality?
* What if I will kill you?, Will you forgive me?
* What if time comes that you will be the one to beg for my love?, Will you also cry me a river?
* What if you will know the other side of me?, Will you still accept me?
* What if I will spread your dirty secrets?
* What if I will kill you?, Will you forgive me?
* What if I will curse you for hurting me?
* What if I will forget all the memories we shared?, Will you also do the same?
* What if we will exchange places, you to me, me to you?, Will the situation be the same?
* What if our worlds fall apart?, Will you find your way back to me by heart?
* What of we chose friendship instead of the other way?, Will all this cold fighting exist?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home