Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Happiness

When the mind is without worries and the feeling is very high,
When words came out from the depth of truth and suppress all the lies,
When hidden emotions are released,
shouted to its highest peak,
and a feeling of satisfaction is what it brings.


When everything seems to be perfect like heaven and paradise,
cherishing every moments,
savoring the taste of certainty,
holding the gift of life,
and glancing every blessings in delight.


When the flickery light shines like a morning sun,
glazing its rays from up above.
God gave me everything I prayed for,
He has given me that much.
Tranquility is what I feel,
inner peace is He brings,
in His presence I would only live for.
He catches me whenever I fall,
He strengthens me each time I stumble,
He is my only God I know and would only praise for.


When Cupid's potion for me he had cast,
out he leads and fries me in the fire of love,
along with his bow and arrow he then shot me right to my guy,
red heart-winged images is what I see,
anywhere, everywhere I may be,
sparkling eyes,
blooming aura,
inspired thoughts- ways to convey a joyous me.


When the storm has passed and the fever-fit is over,
surpassing each trials,
I know I grew stronger.
Ah! It is so nice to be me again,
flashing a sweet real smile again,
giggling and laughing out loud,
and to top it all having a peaceful mind makes me happy of all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home